Where a beautiful crowd spends five minutes all writing on the same topic and then sharing ‘em over here.
Are you ready?
Scattered words and empty thoughts
Seem to pour from my heart
I’ve never felt so torn before
Seems I don’t know where to start
That pretty much sums up how I’ve been feeling lately.
Like I’m treading water or circling above an airport in dense fog wondering when it is going to clear and I am going to be able to just get on with it.
BUT . . .
But it’s now that I feel Your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip washing away my pain
I know that He’s not going to let me sink or fall. He’s with me in the waiting. His light is always there to lead the way.
And if I will stop worrying about the other stuff, and only FOCUS on Him, He will take care of everything else.
Well the only place I can go is into Your arms
Where I throw to You my feeble prayers
Well in brokenness I can see that this is Your will for me
Well help me to know that You are near
Wanna play? Here’s how:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments.
- FOCUS ~ Five Minute Friday (simplystriving.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Change (pilgrimwanderings.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Join (pilgrimwanderings.wordpress.com)