Jesus Calling – Sarah Young – November 21 (Entire Entry)
Thank Me throughout this day for My Presence and My Peace. These are gifts of supernatural proportions. Ever since the resurrection, I have comforted My followers with these messages: Peace be with you, and I am with you always. Listen as I offer you My Peace and Presence in full measure. The best way to receive these glorious gifts is to thank Me for them.
It is impossible to spend too much time thanking and praising Me. I created you first and foremost to glorify Me. Thanksgiving and praise put you in proper relationship with Me, opening the way for My riches to flow into you. As you thank Me for My Presence and Peace, you appropriate My richest gifts.
(Luke 24:36; Matthew 28:20; Hebrews 13:15)
This year I am more thankful for – and more aware of – God’s faithfulness, comfort, provision, compassion, strength, mercy, grace, and love than I have ever been in my life. I truly do not know how people who do not know God – or don’t have a real relationship with Him – get through the storms of life. He has been my rock and my anchor this year. When life has flipped upside-down and chaos is swirling all around me, He has not moved. He is immovable and unshakable.
And He holds me in His hand.
Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.
For I, Yahweh your God, hold your right hand
and say to you: Do not fear, I will help you.
(Isaiah 41:10, 13)
- I will praise God’s name in song and exalt Him with thanksgiving. (Psalm 69:30)
- I will enter His presence with thanksgiving; shout triumphantly to Him in song.(Psalm 95:2)
- I will give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His faithful love endures forever. (Psalm 118:1)
- I will sing to the LORD with thanksgiving; play the lyre to our God (Psalm 147:7)
- Joy and gladness will be found in me, thanksgiving and melodious song. (Isaiah 51:3)
- Thanksgiving will come out of me, a sound of celebration. He will honor me, and I will not be insignificant. (Jeremiah 30:19)
- but as for me, I will sacrifice to You with a voice of thanksgiving. I will fulfill what I have vowed. Salvation is from the LORD! (Jonah 2:9)
- I won’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let my requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6)
- I will devote myself to prayer; stay alert in it with thanksgiving. (Colossians 4:2)
- in all circumstances I will give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for me. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor
and power and strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 7:12)
Kristian Stanfill – One Thing Remains – Passion 2012
The Newsboys – Your Love Never Fails – God’s Not Dead (album)
Sanctus Real – Promises